Designers and developers get better template editorApr 08, 2011
Other notable improvements that made it's way into Edicy this week:
Among many minor improvements and bugfixes launched this week we also revamped a developer specific part of Edicy — template code editor. It helps our growing partner community to better serve their customers who have sites on Edicy.
The template editor now sports color coding to make code writing a more desktop like experience. Written code is more structured, much easier and quicker to read.
- It is now possible to insert pictures into photo gallery at any position
- When changing language in login form, username and password will not get lost
- Visual improvements of Edicy user interface in Opera web browser
- Fixed issues with design editor height calculation
- Fix for site switcher in admin views where it was not possible to pick first site in the select menu