Release Notes for September 2nd, 2008 – Cross page content and lot's of fixes.Sep 03, 2008
After last weeks launch of Edicy Pro we are back, hard at work at adding features and fixing a number of bugs that have popped up in the past few days. We are also continually working to improve the usability of Edicy and Edicy Pro.This week’s release notes are:
- Cross page content: Now you can set content such as footers and page headings across multiple pages rather than re-creating it separately for each page.
- Improved Edicy Pro purchase process and usability, now it is more straight forward what is a paid feature and what is free.
- Fixed error when you delete the primary language page or language is not set and your site becomes inaccessible
- Fixed error when the number of comments displayed doesn’t decrease when you delete a comment.
- Fixed error where you couldn’t delete default photos when you go to customize a standard design.
- Fixed display problem where text gets covered by the Edicy toolbar while editing.
- Fixed password case sensitivity problem.