Release Notes for June 3rd - Multi-lingual support now added. Jun 03, 2008
Already June, where does the time go?Below are some of the important changes we’ve made to Edicy recently. The most important change is probably the continued work on multi-lingual support, having software that works in your own language is something that a lot of companies overlook. So far we’ve added Estonian and Russian since those are the languages we know. ☺ We hope to extend this list much further in the future to include your local language.
- Added multiple language environments inside Edicy working space. Started with English, Estonian and Russian languages.
- Added Estonian and Russian language environments and language switching tool.
- Tweaked personal card view.
- Implemented new icon sets in toolbars.
- Fixed part of date flag not being visible in picture selector.
- Fixed IE6 rendering and image insertion errors.
- Fixed new post creation form visible to unauthorized users.
- Fixed clicking "Add photo" button several times making bottom-margin bigger every time.
- Fixed flickering of the text-editing zone.